A Dedicated Experienced Staff to Serve Your Needs
The executive management team at Visions Research has over 60 years combined experience in strategic, worldwide market research having conducted primary research in over 21 countries.
Albert has over 30+ years market research experience having implemented strategic and sophisticated market research studies for many Fortune 50 corporations both in the U.S. as well as Europe.
- Albert has an MBA from the Wharton Business School as well as a Masters in Computer Science from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Real-world Experience - In addition to founding and running market research firms, Albert has also worked for Hewlett-Packard, Verizon and GTE.
- Conference Speaker - Albert has always been on the cutting edge of market research methodologies and has spoken at several major market research conferences in the U.S. as well as Europe.
- Understands Cultural Nuances – Albert has lived and worked in the US, UK, and Belgium.
Cathy excels at both qualitative as well as quantitative analysis and her 30+ years of market research knowledge brings a depth and breadth of experience not easily matched.
- Vendor Side Experience - Cathy began her market research experience at Burke Market Research and continued to hone her research designing quantitative studies as well as moderating qualitative interviews.
- Client Side Experience – Cathy was Market Research Manager at well-known companies such as Hewlett-Packard and Kal Kan Foods, Inc. where she designed and implemented internal research studies.
- International Moderating Experience - Cathy is an experienced focus group moderator having implemented studies in both the U.S., Europe and Asia. She has implemented supplicated technical groups among Information Technology decision makers, BDMs, TDMs as well as consumers.