WHO WE ARE
As the internet and social media have changed the way the world communicates, we have kept pace with new methodologies and advanced statistical methods. This combination allows us to not only implement qualitative and quantitative methods but also to mirror the real world purchase process which has become increasingly complex due to the internet and social media.
- Let me begin by asking you to think back to a time when you were young and your Mom and Dad caught you doing something you […]
- Interested in engaging your respondents and backroom clients? Want to create visual output that helps tell a better story than you could ever achieve by words […]
- If you can predict the lifetime value of current and prospective customers, you can make educated decisions on what efforts should be made to retain or […]
- A University researcher did an experiment to answer an important question. Is it true that when people spend more time thinking about and making a purchase […]
- How Can We Measure and Build Brand Equity? Market research managers are often asked to answer this question. It is critical to understand how our customers […]